- 5"-7" Chinese Rooster Saddles are a core material.
- Ultravision UV2 is a proprietary process of dying the product that enhances material, adds visibility and natural color spectrums.
- These are stiff and Shiny.
- Used to tie a variety of Flies such as Streamers or Poppers just to mention a couple.
- This variant has been dyed a range of colors for use in just about every type of fly pattern.
- The hackle is 5-8" long, used for wooly worms, steelheads, bass, saltwater, streamers and dry flies.